ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical Support > Intel Motherboards
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

UEFI problems V1.6

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BroDragon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: UEFI problems V1.6
    Posted: 07 Oct 2015 at 3:17am
I have a Fatality Z170 Gaming k6 motherboard. I went into the H/h Monitor menu to adjust my chassis fan profiles. My rear fan is #1 and my front fans are #3 and #4. I tried to use the FAN-Tastic menu to adjust my fan settings but the mouse didn't work and I could only keyboard scroll down to fan #2 which is unused. The fan #2 profile selection tab was unreadable from distortion though it partially cleared when I moved my mouse cursor over it(BTW it would be nice to have an "Off or Unused profile selection". I was able to access fan #3 and #4 from the main H/h Monitor menu. I tried to report this using the UEFU Tech Service but the first time my computer froze when it attempted to send my report and the second time it got to about 20% and then gave a Service connection error(-128) message. I was able to reset my fans but I had problems getting there and couldn't report the problem using the UEFI.
"I'm trying to thing but nothin' happens" Gerome 'Curly' Howard
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic