ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical Support > AMD Motherboards
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

Why are asrock so slow with updates

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
fnordie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fnordie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2018 at 4:20pm
+1

i read all the time Asrock has bad bios. i was thinking its only "bad" designed grafics wise and maybe some cryptic options without explaination.. i would be fine with that, i dont care for bios looks. but it seems it is full of bugs.

my am3 board from asrock was much better bios wise.

on my x470 gaming k4 the fan controller is not working in default settings (cpu fan!) im not alone see

PBO has only enabe and disable (no levels) disabled i get 50 mhz less so i think this is not working as intendet. also enabled is really HOT on the cpu

no LLC?

RGB software is a joke too (customize adressabe features? boring pre programmed patterns)

when i bought the board it had the FALSE advertising still online. i really thought i get the IR VRM parts... oh they just realised their error after the video on youtube and discussion on reddit.

also PWM over temp protection is faulty (better said non existend)

i wish i would have got the asus x470..

ASROCK YOU LOST A LOYAL CUSTOMER!

Edited by fnordie - 14 Sep 2018 at 4:22pm
robmcc83 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote robmcc83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2018 at 8:19am
I have had such a unpleasant experience buying my first asrock motherboard.
I've had issues since day one and some have been fixed with latest bios update but why do these take so long, other manufactures had the update in April and I've only just got mine :(
Another example is driver updates, I have a a320m hdv board, which on the asrock site now has quite old drivers, again I go onto other manufactures websites, select a board with the same chipset and they all have upto date drivers.
It's wrong that I have given my money to asrock but have to use another manufactures website to get the latest updates.
And I still have unanswered questions regarding the power management of my setup as changing power plan options within Windows does not change the processor speed at all, it always still fluctuates even though I want it to run at 100%.
Asrock after sales support in my opinion is zero percent. It's unexpectable
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic