ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical Support > AMD Motherboards
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

Asrock AB350 Pro 4 and Ryzen 7 1700 led issue

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sync Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Asrock AB350 Pro 4 and Ryzen 7 1700 led issue
    Posted: 06 Jan 2018 at 12:07am
So I have an Asrock AB350 Pro 4 recently updated to bios 3.30 and a Ryzen 7 1700 with its stock Wraith Spire rgb cooler. Yes the led lights are working properly, green and red shows, but blue and other colors beyond that color scheme like pink and violet doesn't show. I tried on static, but the rgb led is not accurate and doesn't set the correct color and I haven't seen blue comes up yet even on Wave settings. I tried reflashing/reprogramming the led, the one included in Asrock RGB Led utility since I saw some posts here about that. But still the colors are not working. The rgb socket is correctly in the amd fan led. I also tried it on rgb led header but its still the same, no blue leds and etc. What could be the problem? Thank you!
zlobster View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zlobster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 2018 at 2:29am
Not really sure. It may seem crazy but what if AMD hate blue color (to be somewhat expected) and they simply didn't implement it in their LED? LOL

Best way would be to try another cheap RGB strip on the different headers and see if you have the same issue.

P.S. Blue is a bad color. Run red and you'll have faster AMD performance. Oh, who am I kidding, my chipset and RX 580 are all blue... Evil Smile
1700X ZP-B1 (stock); X370 Taichi (UEFI 3.10); 16GB F4-3200C14-8GFX XMP; 256GB 960 EVO; RX 580 NITRO+ 8GB
Sync View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sync Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 2018 at 12:57pm
Originally posted by zlobster zlobster wrote:

Not really sure. It may seem crazy but what if AMD hate blue color (to be somewhat expected) and they simply didn't implement it in their LED? LOL

Best way would be to try another cheap RGB strip on the different headers and see if you have the same issue.

P.S. Blue is a bad color. Run red and you'll have faster AMD performance. Oh, who am I kidding, my chipset and RX 580 are all blue... Evil Smile

Just wanted to see blue color for the wave since I have a rgb fans and my ram is rgb too, just wanted every colors to show so everything would match somehow even if its not in sync. I hope its not the issue with my fan and just maybe software problem.
zlobster View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zlobster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 2018 at 9:39pm
I understand you completely!

Other than a few bad jokes I really couldn't give you more in this case. Try and get some other strip to verify.
1700X ZP-B1 (stock); X370 Taichi (UEFI 3.10); 16GB F4-3200C14-8GFX XMP; 256GB 960 EVO; RX 580 NITRO+ 8GB
Sync View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sync Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 2018 at 9:59pm

I understand you completely!

Other than a few bad jokes I really couldn't give you more in this case. Try and get some other strip to verify.

Alright thanks for the input man. :D
zlobster View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zlobster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jan 2018 at 11:13pm
Sync, try this http://forum.asrock.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=7202&title=ab350-itx-amd-led-header-problem

It looks like it's working for quite some ppl.
Sync View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sync Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2018 at 2:09am

Sync, try this http://forum.asrock.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=7202&title=ab350-itx-amd-led-header-problem

It looks like it's working for quite some ppl.

Sadly I already did this as well before I posted the thread, but still same old colors. :(
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic