ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical Support > Intel Motherboards
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - WARNING! H570M-ITX/AC Won't boot with 11th Gen CPU
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

WARNING! H570M-ITX/AC Won't boot with 11th Gen CPU

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote evlfred Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: WARNING! H570M-ITX/AC Won't boot with 11th Gen CPU
    Posted: 31 Mar 2021 at 1:10pm
So I have three of these boards and three i5-11500 CPU's all three will not POST. I hooked up a speaker and got 5 beeps which indicates a CPU error on all three. So I can only assume the 11th Gen Support is broken. Maybe that's something they fixed in the new BIOS but who knows, I don't have a 10th Gen CPU to update it with.
evlfred View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote evlfred Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2021 at 12:37am
Borrowed a 10th GEN CPU and updated the BIOS, no go still only get the 5 beeps and no boot.
evlfred View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote evlfred Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2021 at 12:38am
I sent a support request in to ASROCK yesterday but no answer yet
evlfred View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote evlfred Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2021 at 1:02am
So the problem is with the board not recognizing the onboard graphics. I called tech support and they were certain I was using an F processor but I am not. The CPU's are i5-11500 and i5-11400 not the F models so they DO have integrated graphics.
evlfred View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote evlfred Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2021 at 8:14am
Some updates, if I enable iGPU MultiMonitor in BIOS the intel graphics shows up in device manager...
satoshin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote satoshin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2021 at 12:31am
Thanks so much for the info. What I'm not seeing is how you got it to get into the BIOS. I have a similar situation where I get the 5 beeps but I cant even get into the BIOS to see the configuration. I get no video output at all.
bitcoin.org
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic