ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical Support > Intel Motherboards
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

..Cannot separate headphone and speaker audio

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tareods Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: ..Cannot separate headphone and speaker audio
    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 at 7:47am
I've read all year old posts, is there any news about this? I have z370 extreme4 and there is no way to use realtek drivers and separate the audio output. It does not have the option

Edited by ASRock_TSD - 18 Dec 2019 at 12:01pm
Urosh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Urosh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Dec 2019 at 11:17am
I am having the same problem,eversince i installed windows 10 1903 build the audio driver ver:8496_UAD_WHQL from asrock website is not working properly, there is no way to separate my speakers and headphones, and the sound coming from front panel is full of buzzes and cracks, right now im using older driver from realtek site and atleast i dont have strange cracks and noises when listening through my headphones on front panel, but there is no way to separate heaphones and speakers and i cant have realtek audio console,i wrote 3 support tickets to asrock and none of them have been answered, i am really dissapointed, i saw most other z370 boards from other manufacturers have their audio drivers updated but on asrock this one is from 2018. I am thinking about buying some other mbu cus this is causing big problems.
ASRock_TSD View Drop Down
ASRock_Official
ASRock_Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ASRock_TSD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Dec 2019 at 3:13pm
Dear Tareods,

Thank you for posting your query to ASRock forum.

Unfortunately, the multi-streaming of the motherboard Z370 Extreme4 is not supported.

Thank you for your understandings.

Please be noted that new drivers will be uploaded if changes are made in the current audio drivers.
If audio drivers are working perfectly, the audio drivers will not be changed.

With thanks,
ASRock TSD
Urosh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Urosh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Dec 2019 at 5:33pm
clearly the latest driver from asrock website is outdated and its causing problems,i wasnt talking about multistreaming, but win10 wont recognize headphones pluged in and it lists them as speakers and there is sound distortion when headphones are pluged in front panel. Why doesent asrock provide newer audio driver ?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic