ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical Support > Intel Motherboards
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

Many crashes and BSOD

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CoralZeus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Many crashes and BSOD
    Posted: 21 May 2024 at 3:02am
Windows Version 22H2 Build 19045.4291

Hi i have many random freezes today ... I have to hard reset of the PC button to restart it and sometimes wont boot because say there is no boot devices ( had to switch off the plug and re plug it )

Today have 4 crashes and BSOD WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR

I run seagate long generic test and all drives are good and Prime95 without errors for 3hs and 60max temps

I notice today that sometimes the pc crash when restart it (5 secs after enter windows) and sometimes when CPU/RAM/SSD are at heavy usage

I do a windows 10 in place upgrade but problems continĂșe... I have a Asrock Z370 Taichi, I5 8600k stock without OC, Seasonic 750w PSU, 16GB DDR4 Gskill, Rtx 3080, 1 NVME ASD WD 1TB, 1 Samsung SSD and 1 HHD, and a NZXT AIO Kraken x62
Skybuck View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Skybuck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2024 at 9:51am
Memory/RAM damaged/corrupted ? Try a memtest to see if the RAM chip is OK.
CoralZeus View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CoralZeus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2024 at 10:01pm
I format the PC and clean install Windows... Disable Windows Update to test it, so far so good 3 days without crashes and BSOD. Then install many Windows Update and system crashes, BSOD again... So I do a System Restore and uninstall one Windows y Update and system go good again.. Is so weird but a Windows Update can do that my system crashes so hard?
RLGL View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RLGL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2024 at 8:33am
From Google:

Corrupt hardware (damaged hard drives/SSDs, GPU, CPU, PSU, corrupt RAM, etc.) Driver compatibility issues. Heat and voltage issues (overclocking and voltage changes)
Asrock Z370 Gaming K6,Intel i7 8700K,
Asrock x570 Taichi

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic