ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical Support > AMD Motherboards
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

How do I install bluetooth£

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jomomma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: How do I install bluetooth£
    Posted: 26 May 2024 at 10:08pm
I built my computer for the first time and just got Windows 11 up and going. However, my audio will not play and cannot figure out why. Additionally, there is no bluetooth option. I see videos for how to install bluetooth but they reference different CPU. Any guidance on how to best set up bluetooth on new computer (BS650M Pro, Ryzen 7 series), it would be greatly appreciated. Also, I connect my speak via the aux cord, and it is recognized and shows it is outputting audio, but sadly no noise. I have not been able to figure this out either...Any suggestions?
Xaltar View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Xaltar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2024 at 4:24am
You need to connect your speakers to the green output on the rear IO shield and for
multi channel audio you need to follow the instructions in your user manual.

As for bluetooth, that will only work if you install a wifi card or a USB bluetooth
adapter.
The "B650M Pro RS" does not have built in wifi unless it is the "B650M Pro RS Wifi" model.
If all you want is bluetooth you can pick up a cheap USB bluetooth adapter. If
you want Wifi and bluetooth then you need to install a wifi adapter, USB is the
simplest route but installing a wifi card (they come with bluetooth) will perform
better but require you to install a physical card into your motherboard, be it
a PCIe card or M.2 card.

Hope this helps.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic