ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical Support > Intel Motherboards
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

motherboard slows down my smartcams

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crichyboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: motherboard slows down my smartcams
    Posted: 22 Jun 2024 at 3:54pm
Hi there.
I know this will seem strange, but i realized after purchasing a new PC with an ASrock Z790 Taichi Lite motherboard, I am seeing some devices in my home, such as two smart home cameras, stop working normally immediately after I turn on my PC and boot up Windows.
Moreover, it doesn?™t matter whether I?™m connected to a 2.5g killer port, a regular Intel Ethernet port or to wifi, there?™s no difference. Somehow the PC being turned on causes my cameras connected via wifi to my router to work horribly. But as soon as I press the computer's shutdown button, everything becomes normal again.
I tried using my old PC and the problem went away immediately, also my router's customer support told me to look for the problem in my new PC. But I have already reinstalled Windows several times to a new one, used different antivirus software, reinstalled LAN drivers, as if nothing helps me
The load on the network from my PC is almost zero, this is shown both in the web panel of my router and in the task manager in the ?śresource monitoring??tab on PC, nothing can load my Internet connection in such a way that my cameras literally stop working, but somehow magically this still happens

You are my last hope. Hope to receive an answer here. Because now I literally have to turn off my PC every time I want to watch my little baby in bed. This problem is literally driving me crazy
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic