ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical Support > AMD Motherboards
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Error Code 00 - Asrock b650e Taichi Lite - 7800x3d
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

Error Code 00 - Asrock b650e Taichi Lite - 7800x3d

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Redsynja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Error Code 00 - Asrock b650e Taichi Lite - 7800x3d
    Posted: 22 Jun 2024 at 2:13pm
Hey everyone. Here're my specs and some background:

ASROCK B650E Taichi Lite
Ryzen 7800x3d
Arctic Liquid Freezer 360 AIO
MSI RTX 4090 Gaming Trio
be quiet! DARK POWER 13 1000w
G.SKILL Trident Z5 Neo 64GB(2X32) DDR5 6000Mhz CL30-40-40-96
2x SAMSUNG 990 PRO NVMe m.2
CASE = Lian Li Lancool 216

I just finished building my first computer and it worked OK for 2 days. Installed all of my software, ran time spy from 3dmark on day 1, looked fine. Next day, i ran Steel Nomad from 3dmark. Completed all 20 cycles fine. GPU went to like 78C max, CPU was like 58C max but i think steel nomad is mostly about GPU. When i ran timespy during the CPU test i think the 7800x3d went up to like 80 but i have seen it go up to like 85-86 when i was playing on an emulator while waiting for adobe creative cloud software to install. Regardless, 15-20 mins after i ran Steel Nomad, while the PC was idling, the monitors go black, the PC keeps running but using the power / reset buttons wouldn't do anything, so i had to switch off the PSU to turn it off. Everytime i try to power it on, everything seems to be working but i get error code 00, nothing shows up on the monitors, and i can't power off the PC unless i turn off the power supply.

- Here's what Asrock's Debug LED Troubleshooting Checklist says about error code 00.
Please check if the CPU is installed correctly and then clear the CMOS.

- Initially, before starting the build at all i flashed the BIOS to the latest version ( 3.02 ) before installing the 7800x3d.

- The board has a Clear CMOS button in the back and the manual says that this function is only workable when you power off your computer and unplug the power supply. I tried holding that down for like a minute but i don't get any visual feedback from anywhere that something is done. Not sure if there should be any either though. I'm new to all this.

- Until this happened, the PC was working properly, It was super quiet. I didn't notice anything out of the ordinary at all. It is the first time i build a PC but i've had PCs for like 18 years by now.

I would appreciate any suggestions. I'm just super demoralized right now.
Thanks.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic