ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical Support > AMD Motherboards
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

FX E series support for N68-VS3 FX Motherboard

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arepa_chan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: FX E series support for N68-VS3 FX Motherboard
    Posted: 22 May 2016 at 2:03pm
Thanks asrock equipment , for their support , quality and the ability to overclock having their motherboards . It is knowing there is a possibility that the N68 - VS3 fx is a bit old , to provide it with support for 8-core processors E series amd ? FX-8360E, FX-8320E and FX-6300?
Xaltar View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Xaltar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2016 at 2:10pm
I am afraid not. I am not sure if support is even possible for the FX 83XXE range with the power design of that board. The best CPU that board supports is the FX 6330 which is by no means bad and should be reasonably affordable.  
arepa_chan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arepa_chan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2016 at 10:56am
Sorry for not responding , I thank you to answer a lot so fast . The detail is that that particular model you mention not find it. Making it easier to find a FX- 6300, but that model is not on the list. At least it helps me know if you can, I'm studying at university with Visual C ++ 2010, Sony Vegas 10 + PowerPoint 2010 for presentations and if I could change my sempron 145 (1-core)( the unlockable core is broken) for FX- 6300 secondhand know I could use.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic