ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical Support > AMD Motherboards
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

Mos and Sb fan settings

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shamanji Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Mos and Sb fan settings
    Posted: 03 Jul 2024 at 5:34pm
Hello, im currienly using a Asrock Trx40 Creator with bios 1.86 wich is the latest bios.

My question is that in the bios there is under H/W monitor there are cpu1-2/chasis1-2-3you can setup, but there are also mos and sb at thee buttom.

Mos must be cooling vrm and m/b if im correct because im the bios i can change it under mos to monitor m/b or vrm.

The sb must cool the sb dooh :)

My question is the mos and sb are set to standard would it make a differens to set them to performance? not full speed since that makes to noisy and go over 7000 rpm

But can the 2 fans substain that?
shamanji View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shamanji Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2024 at 11:24pm
Hassent anyone tested it or asked asrock?
shamanji View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shamanji Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2024 at 7:15pm
In the bios i can choose :

Mos Fan 1 Setting : normal setting "Standard" ive set it to performance
Mos Fan 1 Temp source normal setting "Monitor VRM" but i can choose "Monitor M/B"

So if i set "Mos Fan 1 Temp" to monitor VRM will it set the fan speed after that or i i choose monitor M/B will it set it after that?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic