ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical Support > AMD Motherboards
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

Asrock RGB program not launching

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hamface55 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Asrock RGB program not launching
    Posted: 26 Nov 2018 at 8:14am
Every time I try to launch the ASRRGBLED program it crashes. It launches saying "detecting LED peripherals" then goes away and never pops up. I have restarted my pc. Uninstalled and reinstalled. Set to high priority. Run with administrator. I dont know what to do. I just built my PC yesterday. My LEDs on the inside are still lit up so I know they have a good connection and are connected. I am pretty sure I also have the most recent drivers. I just updated my motherboard and gpu and other things like that. I am even on the latest windows update. What can I do to get it to launch again? I have the b450 pro4. The program was working fine a couple hours ago.

Thanks!
hamface55
twoAcestwo8s View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote twoAcestwo8s Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2018 at 11:03am
Just wanted to say I'm having this issue as well, I have a Taichi x470 (non ultimate). Same thing, launch the program, splash screen says detecting peripherals and then crashes. I can control some of the LEDs through the BIOS and everything else is just color cycling. Built this rig yesterday, kind of disappointing.
gizmic View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gizmic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2018 at 7:03pm
follow this is should help you
http://forum.asrock.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4537&PN=5&title=rgb-led-issues

just make sure you only have asrock RGB and then make sure you download the software for your motherboard as the file that is required for flashing is board dependant

in my case i have 2 files i tried both until i get the one that works
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic