ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical Support > AMD Motherboards
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Fatal1ty B450 Gaming-ITX USB ports not working,...
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

Fatal1ty B450 Gaming-ITX USB ports not working,...

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bahumbaba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Fatal1ty B450 Gaming-ITX USB ports not working,...
    Posted: 18 Sep 2019 at 3:58am
I've recently bought the Fatal1ty B450 Gaming-ITX/ac motherboard for my ITX build and are having issues with 4 of the usb ports. Actually, the only ports that are working, is one of the USB 2.0 ports on the back and the front USB ports.

This means that one of the USB 2.0 ports, the USB 3.1 (Gen2) and both USB 3.1 (Gen1) are not working at all. I do not have any way of testing the USB C port on the back.

I've tried several different devices in all of the ports, but Windows is not detecting any of the devices.

I've tried installing the All in one AMD drivers and running a Drover Booster driver detection and updating the BIOS to the latest version. Nothing seems to have any effect on the USB drives.

Any help would be appriciated.
ir11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ir11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2021 at 5:41am
Similar problems with B450 gaming K4...
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic