ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical Support > Intel Motherboards
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

ASROCK Z790 LIVE MIXER

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wilsonjchad0324 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: ASROCK Z790 LIVE MIXER
    Posted: 08 Sep 2024 at 2:28pm
Hello and thank you in advance for any advice. I have a i9 13900k. It has been undervolted since the day that ive had it. I bought it in late 2013-early 2014 and am unsure if it was a part of the oxidization problem. Ever since Intel has came out and admitted the problems with voltages being too high, i have been extremely paranoid. I have spent somewhere between 10-30 hours tweaking settings in the bios. I am currently running a static voltage of 1.250V and 5.5 all core for P cores and 4.3 for E cores. I am experiencing some stuttering in games that i have not experienced stuttering in before. When i run stock bios settings with intels new 0x129 bios, my CPU Vcore and VID voltages get close to or right at 1.5v. I am not okay with these voltages. However, i do not experience any stuttering at these voltages. Additionally, i have turned TVB off. All cores locked at 55. PL1 at 125 and PL2 at 188. Cinebench went from 37k to 28k. I guess my question is this. Is it healthy to run a static voltage? Is there a way to just set a voltage limit? And what voltage is safe? Ive sacrificed a ton of performance at this point. However, it seems that Intel will never give an honest answer at this point and i dont know what to do. Any advice or reassurance would be much appreciated.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic