ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > OverClocking(OC) Zone > OC Technical Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

How to find the Vcore£

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lllMidnightlll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: How to find the Vcore£
    Posted: Yesterday at 12:01pm
Hello to everyone. My motherboard is a x670e Taichi and i've just started with my first undervolt of my life. I've undervolted all the cores using pbo + curve optimizer until reaching a negative offset of -27. I spent many days testing with prime95, cinebench23 ( i know i should use more programs but i ain't got much time) and now i would like to start with the undervolting of the Vcore ( first i've applied the pbo then i did the undervolt of all cores and now i want to undervolt the Vcore, in order ) but i just can't find the voice in the bios!
They posted me screenshots where i can go on ''oc tweaker'' and then ''cpu overclocking'' , and customize cpu voltage. But on the actual bios version of my model this branch of voices simply does not exist. So there must be a different name, maybe they renamed something after a new bios agesa version. I don't know and that's what lead me here. Hoping that a fixed negative offset of Vcore will help me to achieve a better efficiency. I hope somebody can help because i have no idea. Thanks
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic