ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical Support > Intel Motherboards
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

Z690 Pro RS Not Posting

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nuki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Z690 Pro RS Not Posting
    Posted: 3 hours 32 minutes ago at 10:52am

I just recently built a new pc, using the following gear:

MB: ASRock Z690 Pro RS (DDR4)
CPU: Intel i5-13500
Memory: G.Skill RipJaws V (DDR4) 2x16gb
Power Supply: EVGA G7 650w
(No GPU)

After connecting everything, I went to the ASRock website and downloaded the latest BIOS update, did the BIOS flashback, which was successful (no solid green light, light went off). After completion of BIOS flashback, I removed the USB drive with the new BIOS update, plugged in HDMI cable into the motherboard HDMI slot, and then turned on the PC.

After clicking power button, DRAM red light stays on for a few seconds, then turns off, then VGA red light turns on, and about a second or so later, the BOOT red light turns on, and both VGA and BOOT red lights stay on for a few seconds before turning off.

A few attempts later, of reseating the RAM (using A2 and B2 slots), going down to 1 stick of RAM (and then swapping which stick is in the A2 slot), and now the motherboard after doing a light swap similar to the above listed lights, now keeps the VGA and BOOT lights on.

PC is never booting to motherboard splash screen/ability to access BIOS. Any thoughts on solutions?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic