ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical Support > AMD and Intel Graphics Card
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

Vbios link to download for RX 6800

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zgnd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Vbios link to download for RX 6800
    Posted: 3 hours 20 minutes ago at 10:16pm
I am using Phantom D gaming OC rx 6800 and 50% of the games I played cause black screen, the audio could still be heard, the mouse & keyboard is still showing led but the VGA fan ran crazy high. I had to hard reset all the time. I checked the event viewer and it shows event ID 41 Kernel Power. The PSU is brand new MSI A850G and I plug 2 separated PCIE power cables (not the pigtail) to the card. I ran Furmark, Heaven Benchmark, 3D Mark, cinebench, OCCT stress test (both default setting & undervolt a bit to around 930mv) and it ran completely fine (at least for an hour i guess, havent have time to test more...). I tried to reset the CMOS, turn off freesync (i have monitor that support freesync premium, not sure if that related), ULPS. Also tried to add TdrDelay, TdrDdiDelay, disabled MPO. Nothing works for now. The only thing im trying to look up is the Vbios, im not so sure that this is the most updated version or not: 020.001.000.053.800.203. Anyone have the link to download the Vbios for this card? I thought it was listed on the website but i couldnt find it @@. Thank you!
zgnd View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zgnd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 3 hours 14 minutes ago at 10:22pm
Here is the setup. The VGA while running stress test rarely was above 70 Celsius so i think the temp is not the problem.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 7500F 3.7 GHz 6-Core Processor
CPU Cooler: Thermalright Phantom Spirit 120 SE ARGB 66.17 CFM CPU Cooler
Motherboard: Gigabyte B650M GAMING X AX Micro ATX AM5 Motherboard
Memory: Lexar THOR OC 32 GB (2 x 16 GB) DDR5-6000 CL32 Memory
Storage: Asgard AN3 1 TB
Video Card: ASRock Phantom Gaming D OC Radeon RX 6800 16 GB Video Card
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic