ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Media&User's Review > Intel Motherboards
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

Z270 supercarrier wont turn on

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barcia99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Z270 supercarrier wont turn on
    Posted: 22 Feb 2019 at 11:07am
Just received replacement board after original started shutting down and rebooting on its own. The issue is the replacement now will not turn on. when I plug in psu and turn on switch the boards (I believe rbg) lights turn on but that's it. When I hit power button on board nothing no fans or anything. I should include I'm bread boarding at this point. Tried shutting off psu, flipped cmos pins to 2-3 took out battery and let it sit like that for approx 4 hours and still won't turn on. Seated my one 16 gig stick in all four spots and nothing. Tested psu and fans spin and works in two of my other builds. Tested cpu in other builds no problems. Checked socket and no bent pins.is it possible to have 2 bad boards. Granted the replacement wasn't new and actually looks worse than my original. I'm at a loss, waiting to hear back from asrock to see if they have any ideas.   I7700k, Kingston hyperx fury 16 gig,a data sx6000 m.2, as rock phantom rx570 video card                                         
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic