FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

APP shop is blank

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Xaltar View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Xaltar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: APP shop is blank
    Posted: 06 Mar 2019 at 2:57pm
https://www.asrock.com/mb/AMD/X470%20Master%20SLIac/index.asp#Download

It's on your product download page
Asclepius View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Asclepius Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2019 at 11:43am
I've searched for a solution but haven't found one.
I guess I'll go thru the long process of emailing asrock.
But do you know of a way to get the A-Tuner ? I can't find a download online.
Xaltar View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Xaltar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2019 at 6:17pm
Check out this thread:
http://forum.asrock.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4448&title=app-shop-empty

Maybe something in there can help you.
Asclepius View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Asclepius Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2019 at 6:15pm
Originally posted by Xaltar Xaltar wrote:

Try opening it as Administrator, it may not have permission to change the registry values. Right click the icon and "run as Administrator". Beyond that, I have no idea what it could be.

Oh, I did this every time too
Xaltar View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Xaltar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2019 at 6:14pm
Try opening it as Administrator, it may not have permission to change the registry values. Right click the icon and "run as Administrator". Beyond that, I have no idea what it could be.
Asclepius View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Asclepius Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2019 at 6:12pm
It gives me only 4 servers to choose. I've tried each one multiple times. (refreshing constantly)
I've tried choosing one, refreshing, then closing out and rebooting. to all of them. Each time I start it up it reverts to showing a blank box instead of a server #.
Xaltar View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Xaltar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2019 at 4:39pm
Try changing the server under the settings tab. If you are unable to connect to the one selected nothing will show up.
Asclepius View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Asclepius Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2019 at 2:22pm
I've already reinstalled it. I've turned off my antivirus and firewall to check and added an exception for the app shop in firewall. I checked online and installed newest from asrock, but I think it was the same version.
Asclepius View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Asclepius Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2019 at 2:00pm
Hi, new mbo x470 master sli/ac. I installed everything on the disk and updated whatever would update. But the APP shop is not working at all. There is nothing displayed. I checked for updates and did do an update. I read online to try different servers, so I checked all 4 and refreshed. Nothing. I'm trying to get the A Tuner and make sure my mbo is fully updated. any help?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic