ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical Support > AMD Motherboards
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

ab350m pro4 bios 5.80 problem!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote minoverta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2019 at 8:05pm
I stil have problems with bios 5.80, except hanging on searching for USB at this moment. There are no bios mods for the ASRock boards as far as i know. Only MSI boards you can recover. So I can't go back to a previous version and now I am stuck with a buggy bios. I hope that ASRock will solve this problem soon.   
Zirw View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zirw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2019 at 5:33am
It is amazing that no one pays attention to this topic :) I and my one of my friends wrote support for those, but the advice was that we would check the memory compatibility table :) The problem remains unsolved. This issue is discussed in Russian-speaking forums. But here we haven?™t been answered yet. I'm really looking forward to fixes. By the way, I found the BIOS version 5.70 and it also turned out to be unusable!
kirovskie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kirovskie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2019 at 1:06am
We got the same issue. I am having a random freeze :( on 5.70 a lot of BSOD and also usb ports are getting disconnected randomly. Anyway what are the other issues you are experiencing on this 5.80?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic