ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical Support > AMD Motherboards
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

x570m SATA drives disappearing

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gizmic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Nov 2019 at 5:41pm
this is if its in AHCI mode it requires amd drivers for raid
bluznvice@gmail.com View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bluznvice@gmail.com Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2019 at 1:42am
Here's the link: https://www.amd.com/en/support/kb/faq/pa-250

Latest from Asrock Tech support: Perform a clean installation of Windows and reload "all the drivers the motherboard needs". Nice of him to take the time to narrow it down a bit.
MEB View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MEB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2021 at 11:53pm
What was your solution? I have been having the same issue with my Asrock x570 Extreme4 board and you are the only person I could find with the same issue? Im really close to sending the damn thing back and getting a MSI board.
bluznvice@gmail.com View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bluznvice@gmail.com Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2021 at 2:24am
Its been a while, but it's been very stable since I got it fixed. Turns out it was a driver issue. Making sure I loaded all the correct drivers in the right sequence after a clean windows install. Then, it needed some time to "settle in". Can't quite explain that, but after several restarts, checking logs, etc. it just started working. Haven't had that issue since. It's been very stable, no complaints. I looked through my notes to see if I could give you better instructions, but unfortunately no. Oh, I did back down the bios, which seemed to help, then the drivers. Try different sequences of loading the drivers.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic