ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical Support > AMD Motherboards
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - X570 Taichi Wi-Fi "Can't Connect To This Network"
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

X570 Taichi Wi-Fi "Can't Connect To This Network"

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ooona Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: X570 Taichi Wi-Fi "Can't Connect To This Network"
    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 at 5:46pm
Hello,

can you please help me resolve my Wi-Fi issue?

---

After new build I cant connect to any Wireles network. Even if i create hotspot from mobile data or another SSID. Every try ends with error "Can't Connect To This Network".

---

-I try A LOT OF youtube tutorials related to this error mesage - nothing works.
-I have WLAN enabled in bios.
-I try uninstal, reinstal WLAN drivers multiple times from Asrock and Intel. My actual driver ver. is 21.60.2.1
-My actual bios ver. is 2.70
-Win 10 ver. is 1909
-I try restart/reinstal Wifi router (Asus DSL N-16) hardware and software multiple times. From call with internet provider everything works just fine. (Other devices ntb, phone works.)
-I have disable ipv6 and Wireles frequency sets on 2,4Ghz 802.11b/g
-Antena is screwed properly

(Ethernet and bluetooth works fine!?! - so anthena is probably ok? I can eaven see all SSID around include my Wifi but I cant make any connection.)

---

STRANGE THINGS: Twice I have managed to connect to the WiFi.
1) First time: if I change frequency to only 2,4Ghz 802.11b, but conection was to slow and after system restart it is disconnect with error - "Can't Connect To This Network". (In this time a have driver 21.00.5 I think...) and its not working again.

2) Second time: When I have instaled latest driver 21.60.2.1 it suddenly pop on and connect to my Wifi and works full speed for about 2 hours. Then suddenly disconect and again... "Can't Connect To This Network". I was browsing googlemaps while it was stopped again.

Then I try to restore WIN to the previous point in time. And I found there was a point in the exactly time when Wifi stopped working (point name was something like: Intel wireless install ...) so I think it must do something in the background. But it could been me with new driver instal and there was only displayed wrong time...

I have suspicious feeling that the problem is related to windows registry, or something like this... I also try to fix registry errors, but nothing works. I also try another system drive with different WIN and the problem was the same.

---

I dont know what to do with this, has anyone any idea what is wrong?

Thank you very much !!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic