ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical Support > Intel Motherboards
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

ASRock Z370 Extreme4 Blue Light. Wont Turn On.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phaaze Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: ASRock Z370 Extreme4 Blue Light. Wont Turn On.
    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 at 9:07am
Hey guys I'm at my whits end with this motherboard . At one point I was able to turn it on , but it would not boot. After some investigating I noticed one of my ram sticks was not lighting up and also i did not connect a psu cable to my HDD drive . After I re seated that ram stick and made sure my 8 & 24 pin was in correctly in the mobo AND most importantly made sure the onboard connectors were correct. When I went to test it ..... it would not turn on from the power button like before and now only shows the slow blinking blue light . I am truly lost and was hoping for some guidance. I've gone as far as trying to find some here in LA / San Gabriel Valley to get it done for me for money lol.

Edited by ASRock_TSD - 16 Apr 2020 at 4:48pm
phaaze View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phaaze Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2020 at 9:20am
https://pcpartpicker.com/list/9dk8yk

My parts in the computer . Sorry I didnt put it in the first post .
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic