ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical Support > Intel Motherboards
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

Z77 Pro4-M Ultra Fast Boot Failure

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tomkin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Z77 Pro4-M Ultra Fast Boot Failure
    Posted: 14 Dec 2015 at 9:53pm
Hi,

Informations about my Rig,  see Signature.

an additional Information to my Configuration: 2 TFT Monitors are installed, one (Main) on DVI Port, second small installed over HDMI.

I'm using this configuration since 11 Months now and would like to boot my System a little bit faster.

Since i updated to Win10 64 Bit Build 1115 i have a total Booting time from Pushing the Switch to a working system from about 45 Seconds, yes, there are many things preloaded, but they are neccesary.

I decided to try the Ultra Fast Boot Feature, and first of all i Downloaded the "Boot to Uefi" Tool if i want to enter Uefi Bios ever again.

After a Reboot i entered UEFI and switched to ULTRA FAST BOOT, saved and watched astonished that the Main Monitor was dark, when the second Monitor showed me the UEFI again.

Several Restarts later and every time the second Monitor showed UEFI BIOS i went back to FAST Boot Mode. The Main Monitor showed up and the UEFI had forgotten it's Boot Settings. After setting trhe right SSD the rig booted normally.

But whats happened? All Drivers are Up to Date, yes ALL.

UEFI Bios is 2.0

Why cant i use the Ultra Fast Boot Feature, whats wrong?

By the Way, after Starting I see the Splash Screen wit it's F2, F4 Options for more than 10 Seconds, is there a way to shorten this waiting Time?

Regards

Tomkin 
Asrock Z77 Pro4-M
Zotac Geforce GTX 1070
I7-3770@4,2GHZ
16GB DDR3 1600
1 X Toshiba SSD 450 GB OS/Games
2 X PNY SSD 240 GB Games
1 X Samsung 1 TB   DATA
Tomkin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tomkin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jan 2016 at 4:48pm
Pushing******

Nobody out there with ideas?Confused
Asrock Z77 Pro4-M
Zotac Geforce GTX 1070
I7-3770@4,2GHZ
16GB DDR3 1600
1 X Toshiba SSD 450 GB OS/Games
2 X PNY SSD 240 GB Games
1 X Samsung 1 TB   DATA
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic