ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical Support > Intel Motherboards
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Issues with computer stuck on ASRock Setup Utility
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

Issues with computer stuck on ASRock Setup Utility

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote megadith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Issues with computer stuck on ASRock Setup Utility
    Posted: 18 Nov 2020 at 12:06am
Hi! Uhm I am completely new to the build your own pc world and my friends wanted to give me a built pc so I could play games with them. So I have had it for a few months now and last night it froze and restarted itself. But it opened to the Setup Utility screen. I don?™t know why it?™s doing it and every time I try and exit it just loads back to the utility screen. I am working from home currently and this is going to be an issue for my job if I can?™t figure out what to do. I have tried the restart button and I have tried quitting out of it but I don?™t know anything about computers to know what to do and my friends that built it said they don?™t know what to do. I?™m just feeling really defeated and hope someone can help me figure out what to do.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic