ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical Support > Intel Motherboards
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

ASRock H67DE3/SI BIOS Update

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dm_Mustafa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: ASRock H67DE3/SI BIOS Update
    Posted: 26 Jan 2016 at 2:33am
ASRock H67DE3/SI Where can I download a BIOS update for my motherboard. On the official site of my motherboard is not present. (Google Translate, sorry)
wardog View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wardog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2016 at 4:47am
What BIOS revision are you currently running.

In just browsing the 'net it looks like 2.10 is the latest.
parsec View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote parsec Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2016 at 10:38am
Is this your board? I could not find a model with "/SI".

http://www.asrock.com/mb/Intel/H67DE3/

The only BIOS version available now is 2.10. There is a Beta version, 2.18.

Be careful if you decide to update to 2.10. All it really does is make your board compatible with Ivy Bridge processors.

If you plan to use an Ivy Bridge processor, then you should update to 2.10. If you are not using an Ivy Bridge processor, there is no reason to use this version.

If you aren't careful doing the 2.10 update, you can have problems with your board that can only be fixed with a new BIOS chip. You must also update the drivers and software listed in the Description.

Dm_Mustafa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dm_Mustafa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2016 at 12:04pm
Currently running bios v 1.5
wardog View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wardog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2016 at 1:36pm
Originally posted by parsec parsec wrote:

Is this your board? I could not find a model with "/SI".

I did. It looks to be one that is/was only for certain markets. ie: Russian and Middle Eastern markets.

OP, do a Google search for "H67DE3/SI BIOS" and on the first page is a couple forums with links to 2.10 for your specific H67DE3/SI motherboard.

BUT, as parsec implied use 2.10 only if you'll  be upgrading to an Ivy Bridge processor.
EvgenP06 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EvgenP06 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2016 at 9:52pm
(Google Translate, sorry) Russian Federation
Hello. I have a problem with the motherboard asrock h67de3 / SI. Please note that it SI, and not just asrock h67de3. I bought a new CPU for her Intel i5 3330 and was faced with the BIOS update. The fact is, that this processor worked need to update the BIOS to version "P 2.10", and I have a BIOS version "P 1.30". And the problem is that the site only such payment http://www.asrock.com.tw/mb/Intel/H67DE3/index.ru.asp. Onex not SI and bios of it just does not fit. When upgrading writes that the wrong version of the BIOS. So the main question is where to find the BIOS update to the motherboard. The money paid for the processor and the processor is not subject to return. Please help to solve this problem.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic