ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical Support > Intel Motherboards
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

ASRock Z97 Extreme4 ERROR CODE 6A

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wardog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2016 at 7:28pm
When you re-installed the CPU, did you check the CPU Socket closely that there are no bent, misshapen, or misaligned pins residing in the socket?
maximario View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maximario Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2016 at 7:39pm
ive tried each one of the memory sticks on each slots , i have entered 2 times on the bios setup and the memory stick were ok , and all the parts were ok , after the pc reboots , again sme problem 6A error ..... the bios version i dont know , and i have talk whit the seller , and he told me that he doesnt know .
Pls forgive my bad english ... :D
the motherboard i have bought her whit a broken socket pin , but the seller told me thats OK and it dont influence on his funtions.

Edited by maximario - 28 Jan 2016 at 7:42pm
wardog View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wardog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2016 at 8:04pm
Originally posted by maximario maximario wrote:

Pls forgive my bad english ... :D

Your writing is fine. I understand what it is you're conveying.

Originally posted by maximario maximario wrote:

the motherboard i have bought her whit a broken socket pin , but the seller told me thats OK and it dont influence on his funtions.

Ummm, I think you maybe should reconsider it is "OK'.

Bent pins are bent pins. That's not something I myself would have accepted in purchasing a motherboard, not bent CPU Socket pins.

I don't mean to come across as rude in saying this but now knowing the socket pins are awry, and mind you posting these msgs in a forum Continents apart, you really need to get a motherboard without the problems of bent pins before going forward here.

There really is no point diagnosing further until that happens. The misplaced pins could very well be what you and I are banging our collective heads over.

maximario View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maximario Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2016 at 8:08pm
thx , for the information , i will turn it back to the seller , its paid by paypal , so i take no risks .
thx again for your time and information.
cheers!
wardog View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wardog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2016 at 8:25pm
Mario, do come back and post how things get along after your next motherboard arrives.

Paying via PayPal is nice in these circumstances.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic