ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical Support > Intel Motherboards
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Asrock z97 extreme6 ram problems never seen before
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

Asrock z97 extreme6 ram problems never seen before

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AINTPULNOUT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Asrock z97 extreme6 ram problems never seen before
    Posted: 20 May 2021 at 1:04am
Hi, I have ram issue with my z97 extreme6 mobo... If I try to put 1 ram stick in my pc won't boot gets error 55 so I put 2 sticks in of the same size and type etc and the pc boots but won't show more than 1 stick as if the other slot is empty I put them in the correct slots a1 b1, a2 b2 also if I put a single stick of 8gb ram it will not work but if I put the 8gb stick and a 4gb stick in it will move only register the slot with 4gb in not the 8 I currently use a i5 processor normal har drive I have installed another cpu the same as my original one with no change and tried numerous different ram sticks I have checked the cpu slot for bent pins and it looks brand new in there checking with a magnifying glass I could also send pictures of the cpu slot I also know the exact pin which would be damaged if there was one all pins exactly the same height and in correct alignment to the others I have never came across this in my life if anyone could help me at all thanks for you time
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic