ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical Support > Intel Motherboards
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

b560m pro 4 don't show bios

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Edveig Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: b560m pro 4 don't show bios
    Posted: 19 Jul 2021 at 3:56am
Hi, I have a b560m pro4, after assembling the computer and connecting the Viewsonic VX2770Smh-LED monitor via HDMI, the monitor does not show bios, the image turns on only when Windows is loaded. I connected my computer to my TV via hdmi and it shows bios.
Why the monitor does not show bios, although the connection is also via hdmi?
RTX 2060 have only 3 DP port and 1 HDMI, does it make sense to buy an adapter from hdmi to dp?

P.S
The computer is new, nothing has changed in the BIOS, it does not show the BIOS to me right after the first start.
ASRock_TSD View Drop Down
ASRock_Official
ASRock_Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ASRock_TSD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jul 2021 at 6:32pm
Hi Edveig,

Thank you for your post.

This problem may relate to the wake-up response time of your monitor.

Here we have two options for you when you need to boot into BIOS

1.Simply remove all your storage and press [F2] during the post-stage.

2.Boot into OS first, and then hold [shift] when you press the "restart". Then go to Troubleshoot\Advanced\Options\UEFI Firmware Settings. The system will automatically boot into BIOS after the restart.

All the best
ASRock TSD
bentovaladas View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bentovaladas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2021 at 4:34am
I have the B560 pro4, and have the same exact problem as you, the only diference is i have the GTX 1060, the solution for me was to update the grafics card firmware to suport the displaypot 1.3 and 1.4. The think is that your grafics card is not listed in the link i have.

https://www.nvidia.com/en-us/drivers/nv-uefi-update-x64/

Caixa - MSI Mag Forge 100M/ Fonte - Kolink Enclave 600W +80 Plus Gold Full Modular/ CPU - Intel Core I7 10700 2.9 Ghz (4.8 Ghz)/ Cooler - Arctic Freezer 34 Esports Duo/ Board - Asrock B560 Pro4/ SSD M2 Western Digital 250 Gb/ SSD - Samsung 1 Tb/ Ram - Gskill ripjaws DDR4 (3200 mhz - CL16) 32 gb (4x8) / GPU - MSI GTX 1060 6GB Aero ITX OC / Monitor - Ozone DSP27" QHD 144HZ / Teclado - 1Life gkb:brave PT/ Rato - 1Life gm:Bionic/
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic