ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical Support > Intel Motherboards
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

Maybe a problem with z490m pro4

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arimoncaojr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Maybe a problem with z490m pro4
    Posted: 06 Aug 2021 at 12:33pm
Hello, good morning everyone, first, forgive me for the bad English, I'm Brazilian and I'm using google translator to write this. I'm having a super weird problem, I have an ASrock Z490M Pro4, an adata xpg s40g ssd, 32 gb of ddr4 ram 3200mhz xpg d41, a corsair h45 watercooler, an xpg core reactor 850w plus gold font and finally a rtx 3080 ti . Before the rtx 3080 ti I had an rtx 2070, after switching to the rtx 3080 ti, I noticed that while I play very heavy games, such as battlefield 1 and black desert online, the psc led where it has written cpu lights up red little by little , it even turns a strong red, and everything works fine on the PC, I spend 3 to 4 hours playing without any fps drop, only the LED light that remains red, when I leave the game, it slowly goes out, when I play something lighter like league of legends the light doesn't turn on, no abnormality is noticed on the pc, I'll be sending you some videos and prints for you to have a sense of what I'm talking about, but I would like to understand what this led is trying to warn me , if it's a bug on the motherboard, because the led only appears when I'm playing games with powerful graphics. Remembering that I've done all the possible tests to detect any abnormality and nothing is detected, not even some type of overheating.
arimoncaojr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arimoncaojr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2021 at 12:47pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arimoncaojr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2021 at 12:53pm

i forgot to say my processor is an intel i7 10700k

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arimoncaojr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2021 at 4:12am
Somebody?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic