ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical Support > Intel Motherboards
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

Corrupt bios Asrock b560M Steel Lengend

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vanishing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Corrupt bios Asrock b560M Steel Lengend
    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 at 11:27am
Hi,

when updating my bios it started to flicker the video did not show any image, the equipment was rebooted and it does not deliver video, nor bios, but it turns on and pays the motherboard in a loop

I am doing the clear cmos I will wait a few hours.
I took out the battery for a few minutes and nothing happened
I appear on the motherboard red led DRAm
I tested the memory RAM in each position and it is still the same problem

There is the possibility of loading or installing the BIOS in some way, if I do not have video and the keyboard is frozen?

Cpu: i5-11600K Lga1200
Memory HyperX FURY 8 *2 3200 GB
all compatible with motherboard

thk
Bulochka View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bulochka Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Aug 2021 at 3:18pm
Are you sure your ram is inserted correctly? I got the same dram error led, my pc was working, but monitor was showing no signal. So I had to check my ram modules, and they were not correctly instered, that was a truly terrible experience, since I couldn't make them click on both sides, and was afraid of breaking motherboard or ram slot. I can't even give you an advice on how to do that, that ram slots on mobo are awful.
vanishing View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vanishing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2021 at 1:29am
hello thanks for answering if the memories are well installed and tested in each slot

install the speaker sound "beep" of the pc and it throws me the following code 2-4-3-2

vanishing View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vanishing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2021 at 1:40am
i did the CMOS Clean process about 12 hours, keep showing red led motherboard in Dram and continues in an auto start and restart loop
Bulochka View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Bulochka Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2021 at 2:53pm
these are beep codes explanations:

https://www.asrock.com/support/faq.asp?id=2

did u try changing ram slots? like A1/B1 or A2/B2?
vanishing View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vanishing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2021 at 4:16am
all tested in another setup and works fine the memories

Rename the BIOS file to AMIBOOT.ROM and press the keyboard button Ctrl + Home and nothing happens, my keyboard does not work and it does not detect files by usb
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic