ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical Support > AMD Motherboards
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - My motherboard model 960-GC--GS FX + RAM + CPU com
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

My motherboard model 960-GC--GS FX + RAM + CPU com

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Shirage View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shirage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: My motherboard model 960-GC--GS FX + RAM + CPU com
    Posted: 11 Feb 2016 at 3:45pm

You know what dude,my patience ended 'cuz I've waited enough,I will just order them and I am optimistic the test will not fail and I will come back with the result as soon as possible,wish you many wonderful days!
wardog View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wardog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2016 at 8:40am
Originally posted by wardog wardog wrote:

Hang in there in the hope someone chimes in with these sticks on your board.

Yea, I hear ya. That's why I typed the above.
Shirage View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shirage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2016 at 1:21am
In other words I dont want to order them and then to return them back,since the test wont hold.

Shirage View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shirage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2016 at 1:10am
You are right,thanks,I am almost sure they are stable since the bios it,s fine with them,but still I abstain to try them 'cuz,I dont want to rush to test them and then to fail.
wardog View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wardog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2016 at 9:43pm
Hang in there in the hope someone chimes in with these sticks on your board.

My opinion is the G.Skill, in just now looking at their specs, should be fine and worry free so long as your boards BIOS has DRAM Voltage settings that accommodate/show 1.35v among them.
Shirage View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shirage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2016 at 5:19pm
Hello!

I am concerned about my motherboard model 960-GC-GS,since the last update on QVL was on the date of 02/24/2013,it seems I can't find tested memory with this combo 960GC-GS FX + F3-10666CL7D-8GBECO + HDXB59WFK2DGM on ASRock/G.Skill QVL/configurator,I want to order these RAMs so badly 'cuz they have the best quality at 1333 MHz with a CL of 7.7.7.21 and lowest voltage of 1.35V.

Please,thank you!

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic