ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical Support > Intel Motherboards
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

problem ssd detection of h170 pro4s

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote catuzzo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: problem ssd detection of h170 pro4s
    Posted: 17 Feb 2016 at 7:09am

Hello to all,

For some months I have assembled this PC, and now I have found some problems that concern the hard disk and the start of the Cold pc.
At first I had after about one month from the assembly, the boot code 99 error, I found out after some evidence that the cause
was the wrong hard drive partitioning secondary, in fact excluding it from the PC to boot occurred correctly, I then partitioned
using windows 7 pro, and now does not give me more problems.
Now the problem has already happened several times, it is the incorrect cold boot, getting error "reboot and select proper boot device".
when it happens to me nothing happens by performing a reset back to the same error, then intrigued I entered the bios and not ssd
is absolutely detected, therefore turn off the computer I make a clear cmos, and then to 'pc start all over again normally
again noting the ssd, and resetting the defaul values ?‹â€‹can not boot the operating system.
Unfortunately, this problem does not do it often, rarely we say about every 20 days. also point out that the PC is not used regularly,
so it is possible that the PC remains shut down for a few days.

when I can successfully start the computer, it all works very well and is molt oveloce and responsive.

Unfortunately I can not find the problem initiating incorrect that happens every so often, and was wondering if anyone could give me some help to solve.

Thank you for advice and proposals in advance.

My config:
- Corsair carbide 100R
- ASRock 1151 H170 Pro4S
- Freezer 7 PRO Rev.2 - arctic
- Intel i5-6600 1151 (3.3GHz) Skylake (no overclock yet)
- Kingston 8Gb DDR4 2133 C14 Black Fury (2x4GB) (no overclock yet)
- CT240BX200 Crucial SSD 240GB BX200
- secondary hard drives: Western Digital 2TB Caviar Green 64Mb Wd20Ezrx
- Thermaltake Hamburg 530w
- Palit Gtx750 Kalmx 2Gb
- Windows 7 Pro 64bit

Many thanks in advance,
Alexander.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic