ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical Support > AMD Motherboards
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - ASRock B450m run error, 5 long beep and 1 short
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

ASRock B450m run error, 5 long beep and 1 short

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kordian91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: ASRock B450m run error, 5 long beep and 1 short
    Posted: 23 Dec 2022 at 3:18pm
Pls help... I went to my parents and took the computer with me. After connecting everything, nothing happens, I just heard beeps .... 5 long pauses and 1 short ... I didn't take the monitor, I had a rather old Benq model here.. fans are running RGB lights too.
I have asrock b450m pro4-f r2.0
Amd ryzen 5 5600x
Nvidia rtx3060ti zotac twinEDGE 8gb lhr
Xaltar View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Xaltar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Dec 2022 at 6:35pm
Reseat your RAM and double check to make sure all your components are properly
seated. GPU and RAM have a habit of jostling out of their slots when transported.
Kordian91 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kordian91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Dec 2022 at 3:36pm
problem solved. it turned out that these "beeps" signals were because I wanted to connect the cable from the old monitor to the motherboard and not directly to the graphics card. I bought a vga-hdmi adapter and everything works.
Xaltar View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Xaltar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2022 at 12:35am
Glad to hear it, enjoy the build
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic