ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical Support > AMD Motherboards
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

x570 PG Velocita

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
PhazerTrax View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PhazerTrax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: x570 PG Velocita
    Posted: 18 Nov 2023 at 6:08am
Also if I plug a wifi into a usb port the comp does the same thing freezes then reboots

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PhazerTrax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Nov 2023 at 6:01am
I wanted to update this problem after all this time I still haven't found a fix the mb claims it can run both wifi and ethernet at the same time but it won't. I use the port with it hardwired and wifi off if I change anything I get the boot loop If I disable the ethernet comp crashes if I enable wifi the comp crashes I reset the bios to default and it booted one time with wifi then same thing boot loot until I do a repair. All three boards do the same thing Has anyone else ever had this problem and were you able to fix it any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. computer info is in my first post when ever I try to update the drivers for the wifi and ethernet it crashes before install can finish

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PhazerTrax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2023 at 6:41am
After more testing I found out that if I enable the wifi in the bios the computer crashes upon reboot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PhazerTrax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jun 2023 at 10:10pm
I tried the search but could not find anything
I'm running win 11 all is working good but my problem is if I change any settings for the network adapter or the wifi my comp will freeze and I have to do a repair with windows to recover it. I tried to update the killer E3100G 2.5gb drivers and it freezes then crashes. I own 3 of these motherboards and all of them are doing the same thing all with different versions of win 11 I don't recall having this problem with win 10 Pro two boards have clean installs of win 11 and one was upgraded from win 10

x570 PG Velocita bios 2.20
5900x cpu
64gb corsair 3600 vengeance
Samsung 980 Pro nvme
6800xt Gpu
Windows 11 Pro 21H2/22h2

I can't figure out what i'm missing or why it is doing it if I don't try to update the driver it works fine I know most of you will say don't update but I'm wondering if this is a known issue
Driver ver 1125.8.515.2022    5/15/22
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic