ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical Support > AMD and Intel Graphics Card
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

ASRock Challenger D RX 5700 XT OC

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ph0eniX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: ASRock Challenger D RX 5700 XT OC
    Posted: 13 Oct 2023 at 10:33pm
Hello guys , i've got an ASRock Challenger D RX 5700 XT OC and my problem is that it don't work. If i put only this card on my board , it beeps and nothing show up , so now i'm using 2 cards just to see what's wrong and i got this. I've tried to update bios but with no succes. What should i do? Thank you in advance :)
https://www.techpowerup.com/forums/attachments/1697189370691-png.317359/
https://www.techpowerup.com/forums/attachments/1697192497525-png.317363/
myabrownn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote myabrownn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2023 at 2:38pm
I had a similar issue with my ASRock Challenger D RX 5700 XT OC, and it was a bit frustrating, to be honest. When I first installed it, I got the beeping and no display too.

What worked for me was checking the power connectors. Make sure that the PCIe power connectors are properly seated in the card. I remember feeling silly when I realized one of mine wasn't fully plugged in. After fixing that, my system booted up just fine.

Also, your motherboard might not be providing enough power to the GPU. Check if your power supply unit (PSU) is sufficient for the card's requirements. Sometimes, using two cards might strain the PSU, causing issues.

I'd suggest giving these a shot, and hopefully, your ASRock Challenger will start working smoothly. If not, reach out to ASRock's support?”they helped me out when I was troubleshooting. Good luck!
mya
Kuhuna View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kuhuna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2024 at 5:28am
The first time I power my RX 5700 it beeped - Didn't have the monitor plugged in :-)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic