ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical Support > Intel Motherboards
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

Realtek Ethernet 2GbE Family Card issue

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote H0PE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Realtek Ethernet 2GbE Family Card issue
    Posted: 14 Nov 2023 at 11:37pm
Hi,

I'm a new ASRock Z790 Pro WS Wifi owner. Apart of one major and one minor issue I got, I like this product so far a lot.

This current issue I need help with is the following:
1.)The LAN Card driver had to be installed after windows 11, it was not identified. Probably fine, not all new devices is known straight away, although I assume this is not a brand new product.
-This time the Intel Wifi Device was also unknown, so I only concentrated on the lan device to not have any network related issues
2.)After installation I see that there is no network, nor internet connection.
3.)Checked my router (TP Link Archer C5400x) seemed no connection from the LAN Device.
4.)I got no security restriction from LAN devices, only mac address restricted devices can join via Wifi, but LAN is non-restricted, non-authentication based connection to the router.
5.)When I swapped to non-dhcp, set up direct ip, subnet, gateway, domain, then flushed dns and reset winshock, after restart the lan was connecting, and sending / receiving packets. But no internet.
6.) Pinging router also didn't go through.

Is there a non issue with the lan driver on this board or could someone give any detailed info what should i Do? I'm all over the standard things like restarting router, updating firmware, uninstall driver, delete device, restart, reinstall driver, etc. The lan is also enabled in the bios and in windows driver is okay, device is installed okay. Kind of clueless what causing this, never experienced such issue before.

Thanks in advance!
H0PE
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic