ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical Support > AMD Motherboards
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

B650M PG Riptide WiFi display driver timeouts.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fleggett Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: B650M PG Riptide WiFi display driver timeouts.
    Posted: 19 Dec 2023 at 10:39am
Is it common for the above mb to exhibit driver timeouts when using the igpu on the 7900X3D? I get one of these almost daily using the Adrenalin suite, which I update whenever a new version is out. I haven't updated to the newest bios (2.02), but I don't think this is something the bios can touch.

I can see a momentary video dropout when this happens and it even sometimes resets the HDCP handshaking for sites like Amazon Prime, forcing me to reboot. In fact, it just happened 10 minutes ago and it's getting to be a little irritating.

I'm powering the system via a SilverStone SX1000R PSU connected to a UPS, so I can't imagine it being power related. All memory slots are in use yielding 128 GB with same-matched Corsair DDR5 (CMH64GX5M2B6400C32 to be precise). I've also tried two different HDMI 8K-rated cables to no avail.

Temps are fine. The system has never outright crashed ever since I built it, I just see these video driver timeouts on the regular.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic