ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical Support > Intel Motherboards
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - my computer turn off 3 second then turn on again
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

my computer turn off 3 second then turn on again

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abcorps96 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: my computer turn off 3 second then turn on again
    Posted: 23 Dec 2023 at 7:33pm
I updated the asrock b560m hdv to the latest bios from the old version P1.30. After I updated, my pc was turn off for 3 seconds and then turn on normally again. is this dangerous? I just feel uncomfortable doing it.
before I updated the bios my computer was normal.
I have done clear cmos/reset bios & used 1 piece of RAM but to no avail.This only happens when I turn on the computer

sorry my bad english.. i used translator haha
Xaltar View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Xaltar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Dec 2023 at 7:44pm
It's most likely just RAM training. It isn't dangerous. I can't say for sure why
it's like that but my guess is that is likely something added to the new BIOS to
improve stability and reliability.

So long as the system boots and is stable I wouldn't worry about it
abcorps96 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abcorps96 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Dec 2023 at 8:57pm
I've done a test by removing the RTX 3060 Ti and just using the IGPU from the i7 11700 and boom! the problem is solved. but when i plugged the rtx 3060 ti back in, the computer was like that again.

in the information on the 2.70 bios that I am currently using it says "Intel microcode update" have I chosen the wrong bios version?
I should have chosen version 2.60 which says "optimized system performance" haha ?‹â€‹I hope it's not like that.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic