ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical Support > AMD Motherboards
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

Issues of Red/Green Reversal on Argb cpu fan

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote YoonD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Issues of Red/Green Reversal on Argb cpu fan
    Posted: 10 Jan 2024 at 1:56am

Hello, I'm facing an issue that I just can't seem to resolve, so I'm reaching out here for your opinions...

Currently, my setup includes:

Motherboard: Asrock b650m PG riptide
Cooler: darkflash s11 pro argb
+ windows10 enviroment.

I've configured my computer using argb RAM, case fans, etc. I want to highlight that I've connected the cooler to the "argb 3rd port" on the motherboard.

---

The issues are as follows:

1. Unlike other argb components, only the square component emitting argb on the right bottom of the motherboard and the S11 Pro cooler exhibit a reversal in red/green colors. (Both in BIOS and Polychrome Sync, when applying red to all argb components collectively, these two display green instead.)

2. I tried using the red/green swap feature supported in Polychrome Sync, but unlike ports 1 and 2, I can't even individually select the argb 3rd port. (Therefore, it's impossible to change colors individually.) Also, it seems there's no function available in Polychrome Sync to control the right bottom square illuminating component separately.

---

My questions are as follows:

Is there any possible solution for the mentioned argb connection issues (red/green reversal, recognition error in Polychrome)? Especially, would a BIOS update help? (I haven't tried this before, and I'm worried it might end up causing more problems rather than fixing them, hence seeking opinions from experts if there's a possibility for a solution.)

Thank you very much.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic