ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Media&User's Review > Intel Motherboards
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - z690m-ITX with Intel Core i5-12600K No Post/Video
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

z690m-ITX with Intel Core i5-12600K No Post/Video

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ZCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: z690m-ITX with Intel Core i5-12600K No Post/Video
    Posted: 14 Jan 2024 at 7:21am
PROBLEM
1) No video
2) No power to USB keyboard

BACKGROUND
1) Intel Core i5-12600K
2) Asrock z690m-ITX
3) No video card, relying on onboard Intel UHD video
4) Be quiet! SFX L Power 500W
5) CORSAIR Vengeance LPX 16GB Model CMK16GX4M2B3200C16R
6) Solidigm P44 Pro 512GB M.2 2280 PCIe 4.0 NVMe
7) Fractal Design Terra Jade Mini-ITX Small Form Factor PC Case

OTHER DETAILS
1) CPU fan comes on
2) Lights on mobo light up
3) PSU fan coming on

I was expecting this to be a simple build but right now I am pretty much dead in the water. Any diagnostic suggestions?
rmorgan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rmorgan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2024 at 3:26am
I am having the exact same issue. Same config, except different PSU and different memory.

But I've tried a different CPU, a different PSU, different memory, and I've even tried 2 different video cards...just in case. It is outside of the case, so no case shorts. Tried different monitors, and different cables. I've reseated everything that can possibly unplug. And I've tried clearing the CMOS.

I was able to update the BIOS, as well. At least, I think I did. The blinking lights seem to indicate it did.

I'm extremely frustrated with this, and am contemplating sending it back. But would rather figure it out before I do.

I get audio post codes when I power up with the memory removed, so I know something in the BIOS is working.

The CPU is brand new. The entire system I'm building is brand new. But just can't figure out what is going on.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic