ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical Support > AMD and Intel Graphics Card
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

7900xtx Taichi RGB Issues

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trashford Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 7900xtx Taichi RGB Issues
    Posted: 24 Jan 2024 at 8:15am
I have uninstalled all other rgb software, tried multiple times to manually update the rgb chip, update_x4_tc fails every time, polychrome wont recognize my asrock card...I'm stuck on rainbow puke.

any suggestions?

Win 11 x64
7800x3d
7900xtx taichi white
gigabyte b650 elite ax ice
2x32gb delta t-force
Alexmercer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alexmercer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2024 at 11:10pm
Hello,

Let me tell you about my experience of using the polychrome program. I had a problem running the program, the polychrome program did not recognize the graphics card and gave an error. However, I downloaded the RGB frimware model of the graphics card from ASRock's website and after running it and flashing it, I saw that the RGB color was fixed on two color. I turned off the system and then turned it on. I ran RGB frimware again but got the update failed error, the program still did not recognize the graphic card, I emailed the ASRock support team, but I didn't get any results, I suggest you also email the ASRock support team, maybe you got a good result.

Anyway, they create programs like Polychrome or ASRock tweak that was unusable.

By the way I hope your problem is solved.

My spec's:
Asus h610
ASRock Rx 6800 PG
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic