ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Media&User's Review > AMD Motherboards
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

BIOS - B450m/ac

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Taliseian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: BIOS - B450m/ac
    Posted: 07 Feb 2024 at 11:35pm
Good morning,

I saw that there was a BIOS update to not only update the AGESA Combo, but to also take care of the LOGOFail vulnerability. However, it says that they don't recommend updating Pinnacle, Raven or Summit Ridge CPUs.

I have a Pinnacle Ridge (Ryzen 7 2700) CPU.

I'm curious if either anyone who has one of those CPUs have updated their BIOS or are there other recommendations that I can do to protect from LOGOFail.

Thanks.....
Taliseian View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Taliseian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2024 at 2:43am
Hello....

Still haven't gotten any responses.

Has anyone with a B450m/ac running a Pinnacle Ridge CPU updated their bios to the latest beta that has LOGOFail protection?

Thanks......
dddude View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dddude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2024 at 10:40am
I would also like to know.
Taliseian View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Taliseian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2024 at 7:38am
Hello,

This is the THIRD time I've posted here asking for an update for the B450m/ac that will work on Pinnacle CPUs for the LOGOFail.

When will ASRock update their bios?
Xaltar View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Xaltar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2024 at 7:08pm
You need to open a support ticket to ask that. I am a community moderator so I am
afraid I don't have access to that kind of info. ASRock_TSD does post here fairly
often but they do not read and reply every thread.

https://tw.asrock.com/events/tsd.asp

The forums are here as a user community where we do out best to help each other
resolve issues. While ASRock does maintain a presence here this is not an official
support forum.

Good luck
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic