ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical Support > Intel Motherboards
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

ASrock APPShop forced restart is stupid

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote veggi3s Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: ASrock APPShop forced restart is stupid
    Posted: 27 Jun 2016 at 4:07pm
Please do fix this issue with this Asrock  asrappshop.exer program. As soon as you start to update, it says you might require a restart if you go through with the update. Then, after installing any updates, it does a forced restart.

Lets think about this, who decided that in all events in the future from now, that all events in the future should be forced? Shouldn't we decide based on case and case basic, or would you rather take a short cut and cut out any possible thinking.

It just doesn't make reasonable sense, therefore, I must conclude that the person who came up with that policy was too damn lazy to write code that would allow options.

Now, don't get me wrong, i dont think asrock should immediately reprimand the coder or manager of that idea harshly. I think they should be given a chance to redeem themselves, or say they don't want to make a change. In which case I will uninstall this app permanently.

RLGL View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RLGL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2018 at 9:20pm
Jason,
Your links need to go to an image hosting site that does not require adding software to ones PC!
Asrock Z370 Gaming K6,Intel i7 8700K,
Asrock x570 Taichi

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic