ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical Support > AMD Motherboards
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - B550M Steel Legend, 5700G no integrated graphics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

B550M Steel Legend, 5700G no integrated graphics

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 4andaquarter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: B550M Steel Legend, 5700G no integrated graphics
    Posted: 19 Feb 2024 at 12:29am
I've just built a computer with the above combination. BIOS version 2.80 (factory installed).

The integrated graphics doesn't show up anywhere in the system; settings, system information etc. Tried booting with the monitor plugged in to the MB, no auto detect, just dead screen.

I've used the motherboard utility and updates all the drivers.

Any ideas?
4andaquarter View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 4andaquarter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2024 at 12:41am
I should also mention: I opened the UFEI and none of the settings I see in videos/tutorials (all using boards from other manufacturers) seem to be in mine...
4andaquarter View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 4andaquarter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2024 at 11:28am
Just tried setting primary video device to internal in the advanced tab of the UEFI. No difference, video still comes out of the 3060ti only and device manager and system information still don't even see the igpu as an option
knoxduder@gmail.com View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote knoxduder@gmail.com Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2024 at 12:08am
Did you get this figured out? I?™m having the same problem.
M440 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M440 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2024 at 4:06am
Originally posted by knoxduder@gmail.com knoxduder@gmail.com wrote:

Did you get this figured out? I?�m having the same problem.

you are running "factory installed" unupdated bios too?

if it is not seen in the device manager than it looks like its turned off.

asrock b650m/hdv.m2, ryzen 7700x@85watt
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic