ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Media&User's Review > Intel Motherboards
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

Can't seems to find any.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RaveenBouy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Can't seems to find any.
    Posted: 08 Jul 2016 at 4:12pm
Hello, I've been looking ASRock Motherboards for a while here in Srilanka and i couldn't find any and even if there are Mobos for sale, they are darn expensive. Am really interested in buying a z170 extreme 4+ mobo . Does anyone know of any sellers in Ebay or whatsoever highly reputed online shop?

oh btw, ASRock Customer support really sucks. I even commented on their main fb page because there's a way to message and even emailed them. Still no reply......Angry
When we hit our lowest point,
we're open for the greatest change.
parsec View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote parsec Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2016 at 12:11am
Sorry to say, I have no information about the retail availability of ASRock or any mother board manufacture's products in Sri Lanka.

I hope you would understand that more exotic and isolated locations like Sri Lanka, or the Hawaiian Islands (for example) will not have the same availability and retail presence of many manufactures, that the mainland locations do. If businesses/retailers in Sri Lanka do not try to do business with ASRock or other manufactures, what can those manufactures do? You must know that even shipping and supplying products to isolated locations like Sri Lanka is not the same as mainland India, for example.

You must also know that the price of many products that are brought into locations like Sri Lanka will be greater than in other locations. Retail prices are set by the importer/retailer, not by the manufacture. When there is little competition between retailers for certain products, pricing will be higher than areas that have multiple retailers.

The best I can find for you is a list of the repair and RMA centers for ASRock in India. One of these might be able to help you find a source of ASRock products.

http://www.asrock.com/support/Front%20Desk%20Centers%20Latest.pdf
RaveenBouy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RaveenBouy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2016 at 3:12am
Thank you for the kind reply =)
Yes I do get it :/ we need a lot of improvements.... And by the way, isn't there anyway that i could order from the manufacturer itself? or any secondary person ?

Thank you =)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RaveenBouy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2016 at 1:03am
bump.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RaveenBouy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jul 2016 at 1:46am
bumperlino......... Please i need quick answers :(
parsec View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote parsec Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jul 2016 at 11:45am
Originally posted by RaveenBouy RaveenBouy wrote:

Thank you for the kind reply =)
Yes I do get it :/ we need a lot of improvements.... And by the way, isn't there anyway that i could order from the manufacturer itself? or any secondary person ?

Thank you =)

ASRock does not sell mother boards at the retail level.

A "secondary person" could be eBay, or the giant Indian version of that, whose name I cannot remember right now.

At the top of most any page of this forum, in the upper right corner is a "Where to Buy" link. If you click that, a map of your region should appear. A small box should also appear that will ask if you want to share your location with ASRock, to help locate a source in your area.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic