ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical Support > Intel Motherboards
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

PolyChrome isnt working

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A_real_one Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: PolyChrome isnt working
    Posted: 21 Mar 2024 at 11:44am
So i have a asrock z790 pro rs with a 14600kf. i originally had a 12th gen i5 and during that period my rgb worked, RGB on the motherboard lit up and fan rgb lit up and i turned the RGB off in bios bc i didn't like it. then when i updated my bios for the 14600kf the RGB never worked again, RGB on mobo doesn't lightup, fans don't light up, even GPU rgb doesn't light up. and yes i made sure to turn polychrome back on in bios and i checked my rgb connections, NOTHING. pls help
Darkje View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darkje Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2024 at 6:47pm
Try unplugging the powercord, press the powerbutton a few times to drain the remaining power, then wait a few minutes before re-plugging the cord and starting the pc. This resets the usb-rgb controller chip on the board, without unplugging the cord it seems to live from 5v standby line and never fully resets.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic