ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical Support > Intel Motherboards
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

Win10 on EP2C602-4L/D16

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ReconSSM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2018 at 3:51am
Hey I was wondering if this server board can support SLI I've been searching but haven't got a strait answer.
enfatch View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote enfatch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2018 at 5:35am
For anyone still interested in running W10 on this mobo, just create a bootable USB using Windows Media Creation Tool and use it to install W10. The key thing is to disable all updates! In reality I have pinned it to an Intel driver that is causing all the blue screens. However, even disabling all driver updates doesn't seem to stop W10 from installing it. Do not let it connect to the internet until you have disabled updates completely (through gpedit.msc). If u need to update W10, you can do it at your own risk and simply revert back using previous backups. It is most convenient to update only when there is a major W10 Creators Update. Simply create another bootable USB drive with Windows Media Creation Tools, disconnect from the internet, plug in the USB (with W10 still running, do not boot from the USB) and simply upgrade your version.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic