ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical Support > AMD Motherboards
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

Extreme 3 - Nvidia 1060 - No Signal

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wardog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Nov 2016 at 10:34pm
You cannot crossflash that BIOS to yours.

That particular PSU has been made in two iterations now. One large rail or multiple rails?

And again, how old?
parsec View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote parsec Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Nov 2016 at 10:47pm
Originally posted by OhNooo OhNooo wrote:

Originally posted by OhNooo OhNooo wrote:

The important questions:

Is my board compatible with new craphiccards? The latest available version of bios for Extreme 3 was @year 2012...

The latest bios from Model "Extreme 3 R2.0" are from year 2016!! Can i try to flash this Update to my Extreme 3 without R 2.0???
In the Bios downoaddescription: "Improve PCIE compatibility"!!!

Plz give me a Information - thanks for your expenditure

If we knew what to tell you that would help you, we would do that. I wish I could.

The moderators in this forum don't work for ASRock. Some of us are in the USA, others are in Europe. The ASRock company is in Taiwan. The moderators don't have the information, knowledge or the ability to fix BIOS files for new graphics cards. We are seeing more problems like this now with new graphics cards and older mother boards. You should ask the graphics card manufacture why their cards do not work with older mother boards.

Do NOT try to update your BIOS with the BIOS of another mother board! It won't let you do that anyway, the update program will detect the wrong BIOS version. If you were able to update your mother board with the BIOS of a different board, it would not work at all.

You can try to contact ASRock support directly, here:

http://event.asrock.com/tsd.asp

Or if you use an ASRock website in your country, go to their mother board page, and look for the Support link at the top of the page. Click on that and find the Contact Technical Support link.

wardog View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wardog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Nov 2016 at 11:53pm
Originally posted by parsec parsec wrote:

You should ask the graphics card manufacture why their cards do not work with older mother boards.

You're a funny guy.

Yea OP, get back to us when the GC manufacturer responds. Ouch
Xaltar View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Xaltar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2016 at 1:38am
This is the ASRock manufacturer forums, while we do our best to help people out we are not Tech Support and cannot create BIOS updates and such for users. I would contact Tech Support directly and ask them about your issue.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic