ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical Support > Intel Motherboards
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

OC Z690 Phantom Gaming

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mdskfx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: OC Z690 Phantom Gaming
    Posted: 09 May 2024 at 9:35am
I reached out to ASRock about what items i need to look at so that I can set an OC on a 12600K. They said that I need to figure it out on my own and that they would not help and to turn to the forum. I dont understand the layout in the BIOS. ASRock language is not computing to what I think it is and vice versa. I normally use XTU and HWMonitor when running R23 but would like to set that information into the BIOS but its not the same wording and very misleading. As some know the manual doesn't help either on explaining items either. Is there someone on youtube that does a breakdown of what each item does like "this is where you would set the Vcore, LLC, AVX, Ring, - offset, why this is set to this item" instead of saying the CPU folder controls the CPU function, the DRAM folder controls the Ram function, the FIVR controls the voltage and so on. thats pretty much common sense and if you can make it that far, you may need to stop. Where at in those folders are you looking for to change since it may be labeled as Vcore but does not change the true Vcore as it does in XTU. this is the issue that i'nm having.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic